Robert ADLER (Technion, Israel)
Why do plankton cells aggregate: a view from superprocesses.
- Philippe CURY (Institut de Recherche pour le Développement, France)
Diversity: Future Challenge for modelling in fisheries Oceanography
- André M. de ROOS (University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
The influence of size-dependent life history traits on the structure and dynamics of populations and communities
- Lev GINZBURG (University of Stony Brook, USA)
Ecological Orbits. How planets move and populations grow
- Louis GROSS (University of Tennessee, USA)
Spatial Control in Ecology: Turning Theory into Practice for Natural System Management
- Yoh IWASA (University of Kyushu, Japan)
Synchronized reproduction of trees in the forests
- Mathew KEELING (University of Warwick, UK)
Understanding local structure in epidemics: Networks and pair-wise approximations.
- Bob KOOI (Free University Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
Food web models as dynamical systems
- Michel LANGLAIS (University of Bordeaux, France)
Structured population dynamics problems with spatial migration: applications to heterogeneous insular populations.
- Nils Chr. STENSETH (University of Oslo, Norway)
Modelling ecological effects of climate fluctuations through the statistical modelling of long-term time series data
- Mark WOOLHOUSE (University of Edinburgh, UK)
Modelling infectious diseases of livestock.